Monday, September 28, 2009

Here's some more photos...



Ok, so admittedly nothing too exciting happened today. I was house hunting this morning, online like a bum. Then Dominique showed up and drove me to all of my schools, where I met with the principals, which actually made me rather nervous. Yikes, the boss! We went shopping, Dominique got a new dress. Then off to the grocery store to get food for tonight. We made a quiche aux poirots, which turned out pretty well, and then I made a tarte aux pommes (a la francaise), which was really good because we put REAL vanilla in, vanilla, that is, from MADAGASCAR. That was my highlight. Now here's two photos, because I've got a few. Enjoy. The bottom one is of a fruit and vegetable market in St Denis, and the top is of Peggy's cousin, and her cousin's friend, who is from Nancy!! Hahaha, the irony.

2 comments:

  1. wow the market looks beautiful! glad to hear you are having a good time in Reunion so far! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! Good to hear from you, miss you too!

    ReplyDelete